STEPS FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS (FOR STUDENTS)
- Registration Forms should be collected from the University by the colleges.
- The Registration Forms should be distributed among the students by the colleges.
- The filled up registration forms should be collected from the students within a given period of time by the colleges.
- The student’s data is the Registration Forms should be uploaded in the website astuonline.in by the colleges within a given period of time.
- The colleges will be provided with username and password for uploading the datas.
- All uploading of data should be completed during that period of time.
- After uploading, the registration forms along with their documents should be submitted to the University by the colleges for verification of documents.
- Students who have not submitted proper documents, their registration process will be withheld.
- Only after submission of documents, the registration process will be cleared.
- Registration cards will be issued to students who have cleared registration process.
- The withheld list of students will be available in the website with their reasons for withheld.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING REGISTRATION PROCESS OF STUDENTS:
- Class X Marksheet
- Class X Pass Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
FEES REQUIRED DURING REGISTRATION PROCESS OF STUDENTS:
- Rs 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) per students as Registration Form Fees.
- Rs 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) per students as University Registration Fees.
The registration fees can be deposited through Demand Draft in favour of Assam Science and Technology University payable at SBI, AEC Branch, Guwahati-781013 or by Online payment option in the (www.astu.ac.in) website ( payment receipt should be deposited to the University).